Historically, the college process has caused lots of anxiety for families. With technology, good information, and a plan, students can find a great college fit without taking on mountains of student loans. This podcast covers all the bases to help students smartly approach the process of finding and paying for college.
Topics of Discussion
- Focusing on affordable schools when creating the college list
- Reduce emotion by planning ahead
- Look into test-optional schools (fairtest.org)
- Utilize spare time to look for free money
- Understand the components of a financial aid award letter before you receive one
- Properly managing student loans can help build credit